Whatever your reason is for returning to school, Kaplan College in San Diego, CA is committed to helping you accomplish your goals. Start on the path toward success - attend classes in your chosen program as a conditionally admitted student for an introductory period. There is no financial obligation during the introductory period.*
The concept is simple:
- Enroll in your chosen program for an introductory period
- Complete all homework, quizzes, exams, and other assignments expected of all students
- At the end of the introductory period, you may choose to continue in your chosen program of study as an officially accepted student if you meet the program’s requirements†
- If you decide to continue beyond the introductory period, you will be responsible for tuition in full and the cost of course materials, including textbooks and uniforms
Kaplan College strives to put our students first. Your satisfaction and success as a student are important to us. If you choose to withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the introductory period, your tuition obligation and cost of course materials are waived.*
Official Acceptance Policies
To be officially accepted, you must meet the requirements stated below before the end of the conditional admittance period. Requirements for official acceptance include the following:
- Satisfy the attendance requirements as stated in the institution's online catalog
- Satisfy all remaining admissions requirements as stated in the institution's online catalog
- Complete the financial aid process and submit all of the required documentation
To learn more about Kaplan CommitmentSM and our programs, please contact us.
* No credits will be earned if the student withdraws from the program. Other conditions may apply. Contact an Admissions Representative or review the campus catalog for details.
† Students must withdraw before the close of business on the last day of the introductory period for tuition exemption. Program requirements may vary depending on the program or campus. Please contact the campus for specific program details.