We believe in helping you achieve a brighter future through education. Kaplan College's helpful Admissions Representatives are readily available to speak with you about your education and career goals. We encourage you to contact us today.
College Admissions Requirements
Kaplan College has established the following requirements and procedures for admission. An applicant to the College must meet one of the following standards:
- Be a high school graduate
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Possess a Home Study certificate or transcript from a Home Study program that is equivalent to high school level and is recognized by the student's home state
Applicants to degree programs and to the Vocational Nursing program at Kaplan College will not be accepted without a high school diploma or GED certificate.
Evidence of high school graduation or equivalent must be presented to the College and includes:
- A certified copy of an original high school diploma
- A copy of a high school transcript indicating the date of high school graduation
- A high school proficiency exam
- A GED certificate or official notification that a GED has been earned
- A college transcript indicating the date of high school graduation
If applicants who currently reside in the United States but attended school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources. In such cases an entrance examination may be required.